photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Monday, April 5, 2010

McCoy Family : Middle Georgia Family Photographer

Whew! What a weekend! Lots of Easter egg hunts, celebrations, family and of course a photo shoot! I had so much fun with this family - I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt! This was one of those shoots where, when I got home, I was sooooooooo happy with what I captured. I was even more excited once editing was started. They made this shoot so easy - first because they are a beautiful family but second because they were relaxed and willing to just go with the flow!



I haven't shot in this location in quite some time - I forgot how much I loved it!!




I just loved the pop of color from the balloons!!


This is probably one of my favorites - I just loved the lighting, the color, all of it!


That is all for today...it's movie day for me and the girls - looking forward to it :o)  Have a blessed day!

xoxo,

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment