photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tidwell Family : Middle Georgia Family Photographer

I have said it before, but I have to say it again - I love my job.  Meeting people, connecting with people, capturing them - it's a true blessing.  I have had the privilege of meeting some incredible people through this business and this beautiful family was no exception.  They were so much fun - so full of life and laughter.  They had a great sense of humor and adventure.  Our time together flew right by!









Thankyou Tidwell family for allowing me a glimpse into your beautiful family, I loved every second!

xoxo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment