photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

King Family Sneak Peek : Middle Georgia Family Photographer

A few weeks ago I came across a few new places to shoot at - I love my old favorites, but, it's always nice to have something new to throw into the mix.  So, as soon as I came across these new locations I knew they would be perfect for this adorable family.  As it turns out, they were eyeing one of the buildings too - how cool is that?! 

We had a wonderful time, despite the ever present heat (come on, it's mid - September already!!!) and ended up chatting about North Georgia and our favorite locations up there.  That's what I love about this job - the ability to connect with people. 

So, without further ado, meet the King family....








No comments:

Post a Comment