photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cox Family : Middle Georgia Family Photographer

I think it goes without saying that I adore what I do.  Meeting new people, making new friends and being a part of someone's family, even if just for a few hours.  It is what makes me happy.  When I get to take photos of good friends, of people who are special parts of my life in different ways, well, that makes me plain giddy.  Case in point, this beautiful, funny and warm family.  We have been friends for a very long time...and so getting the chance to capture their dynamic, their love, well, that was very special to me.  (Catching up over some Chinese food was icing on the cake!)  I adore their daughter, who is so full of life and just gorgeous.  The camera loves her too, and it shows! 



To my sweet friends, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for letting me do what I love - capture you, as you really are. The laughs, the rumpled hair, and the love that you have for one another.



xoxo,
Jaime

1 comment:

charlottemd said...

These are AMAZEING my Friend!! Stunning Work!!

Post a Comment