photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rykard Wedding: Middle Georgia Wedding Photographer

It has been quiet on the blog front again - I do apologize.  This time of year is busy, busy, busy.  The weather is gorgeous, the lighting is perfect and it's the time to get in those Christmas photos.  It is also the time for gorgeous weddings! 

Last year I had the privilege of shooting this gorgeous couple's engagement photos.  Right away I knew we were going to click - they were both wearing black chucks.  That was enough for me!  Then, when they told me that the groom and his groomsmen would be wearing chucks for the wedding I was officially smitten.  For anyone that knows me, you know that Converse are pretty much all I wear.  With pretty much everything! 

Fast forward to November 6th - it was a suprisingly cool and windy day - not typical for the beginning of November in middle Georgia.  I knew right away that the poor bride and her party were going to freeeze.  Despite the fact that they were shivering and their teeth were chattering, they were all awesome.  So patient, so kind and so much fun.  Seriously, the guys had me laughing so hard I could hardly breathe.  My cheeks still hurt! 

Joel, Amber, you guys were simply amazing.  I can't thank you enough for being so wonderfully patient and so gracious.  Your wedding was stunning as were the two of you.  Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Rykard!!!






 

I just love it when a couple chooses to do a "first sight" - it is SO much fun!!!!













xoxo,
Jaime

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great

stevenjared0853 said...

Good to know about your photography services. Last week, I arranged my nephew’s wedding by booking one of excellent DC wedding venues. It was a themed wedding and we all enjoyed a lot at the wedding.

Post a Comment