photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Promise I'm Still Alive! : Middle Georgia Photographer

Whoa!  It's been a while since I have updated the blog - I do apologize!  We were slammed for a little while and then had a nice little break.  We are now getting ready for our busiest time of year - Spring & Summer!  We will be kicking things off next weekend - I can't wait!  I love this time of year and shooting out in this gorgeous weather is just icing on the cake!  I have also been purchasing new photo props and coming up with fun, fresh ideas for our upcoming sessions!

I have a few sessions to share - but before I do I just wanted to let you all know that we have one more wedding slot available for 2011.  We only shoot a limited number of weddings throughout the year in order to give each wedding client the attention needed.  So, if you are thinking of booking - don't hesitate!  Contact us at:  jw_photography@hotmail.com

Now, on with the photos!

This first set of photos is from one of my favorite Fall sessions.  I have had the privilege of shooting this incredible group of people several times now and I always have so. much. fun!




This next set is from another Fall session that I absolutely loved...tell me that puppy is not adorable!!


Another amazing Fall session with this precious little boy - oooh I could have just loved on him - he was so sweet and so easy to work with!


Okay, whew!  That is all for tonight...check back all this week as I update the blog with our Fall sessions and starting next weekend our Spring & Summer sessions will be in full swing.  That means lots of new photos to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment