photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beautiful Girls : Middle Georgia Child Photographer

Recently my middle daughter wanted to do a little mini photo session.  It's such a rare occurence that she actually wants me to take her photos that I jumped at the chance!  As it sometimes happens, the day we had planned to get out there and shoot was a hectic one and we didn't get into the field until around 7:30.  We had just enough light to capture some shots.  The results were exactly what we had in mind and I couldn't be more happy. 








 Jillian, I love you baby - thanks for always willing to go with mommy's crazy ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment