photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dominy & Branch Engagement Session : Middle Georgia Wedding Photographer

Over the past few years I have had the opportunity to meet some really fabulous people.  People I would have never been able to meet and to get to know if it wasn't for the line of work I'm in.  I'm so, so thankful that I have had so many opportunities to meet so many wonderful people.  That I have had the chance to laugh, connect and be a part of someone's life, even if it is just for a little while.  Several months ago I met with Melissa and Jake at a local coffee house and I knew immediately that we were going to work well together.  Melissa isn't just totally beautiful, but, she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met.  Since our first meeting we have stayed in touch via email, discussing wedding details and checking in.  I have loved getting to hear all of the details! 

We were both very excited about her engagement shoot - I couldn't wait to hang out with her and Jake again.  Despite the fact that it was a hot and muggy day, they were both troopers and so patient.  It was so hot that we had to hide out in the car a couple of times to cool off (and give Jake time to blow dry his hair lol!)  The gnats were also out in full force (gotta' love Georgia!!) but, these two still managed to completely rock this session.








These next 2 are my favorites from the session...completely playful and not posed at all...I just love these!





This ring shot...well, I know it seems odd, but, I fell in love with the rust and gorgeous texutre on this piece of...whatever it is.  I came across it in the area where we were shooting and had to use it!






Melissa, Jake, I can't wait for your wedding!!!  I know that it is going to be amazing and I am so, so excited about it!  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment