photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Holton Family Session : Middle Georgia Family Photographer

I love family sessions.  I love seeing the family dynamic, playing with the children, witnessing the love that everyone has for one another.  It's truly something special and part of why I love my job so much.  I recently met up with this gorgeous family for a fun family session.  Their little boy couldn't have been any more adorable - I mean look at that smile!!!





















I had such a wonderful time you guys - thanks so much for trusting me to capture your family!!  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment