photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Rozier Newborn Session : Middle Georgia Newborn Photographer

When Brittany contacted me several months before her due date about the baby club I was thrilled.  I love, love, love babies, and knowing that I would be working with a brand new little one was so exciting.  As her due date grew closer she would send me updates on the change of her due date, what the doctors were saying and then the email came letting me know they were going to be inducing.  A little over a week later I met with Brittany, her wonderful husband Josh and their gorgeous newborn, Graham.  I loved working with this sweet family, they were so kind, so patient and so willing to go above and beyond to get these shots. 



















Thank you so much Brittany and Josh for letting me spend time with you and your precious son!  I can't wait for his 3 month session to see how much he has changed and grown!

-Jaime ♥

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Very cute! I love Brittany and her family is just beautiful. You did an awesome job capturing all the sweetness of baby Graham. I know Britt and Josh are ecstatic! :)

Post a Comment