photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Bailey Family Session : Middle Georgia Family Photographer

I absolutely love photographing families, especially families with young children.  It is always an adventure simply because with kids you have to literally just go with the flow.  I don't believe in forcing them to sit and smile.  I love capturing their true spirit, their unique personalities.  I always have so. much. fun photographing children and their families.  The Bailey family was no exception.  Right away I just loved their two precious girls.  They both had vibrant personalities and were so stinkin' cute!!  I mean, come on, red hair?  Curls?!  ♥

These two precious little girls weren't quite sure what to think of me, but, after a little bit they warmed up enough to give me some smiles and to let loose.  Despite the fact that it was hot, hot, hot, and the entire family was sweating, they were so sweet and such a joy to work with. 








This next set of photos cracks.me.up.  This is truly the epitomy of life for a dad of girls. 









Bailey family - I just loved working with you - I hope you love your sneaks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment