photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Reiter Family : Middle Georgia Family Photographer

I love when I get the opportunity to photograph people who I am lucky enough to call my friends.  Several months ago Brandi contacted me about photographing her wedding.  Our friendship bloomed from a mutual love of photography (she is starting her business as I type this!!) and a love of vintage things.  After photographing her wedding I was seriously excited about her family shoot.  I loved every single second of this shoot.  From the bubbles, to the giggles, to the lollipop drool (sugar can be a real life saver!!!)  This family is not only beautiful but truly kind and warm.  I feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to document this time in their lives. 





♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment