photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hodges Family : Middle Georgia Family Photographer

I have worked with Elizabeth and her beautiful family before so I was extremely excited to do so again.  She has two of most beautiful and photogenic little girls I have had the pleasure of photographing.  They are SO much fun to work with - the girls keep me laughing and Elizabeth and her husband are so patient and kind.  The youngest had me laughing so hard I could barely snap the photos - it seems she developed a bit of a crush on Mac!  She took my man!  LOL!!!  We had a wonderful time with the Hodges - did a little bit of exploring and a lot of laughing - exactly what I love to do during a session.  It's families like theirs that make me truly LOVE my job.  They always keep an open mind and are receptive to my ideas and direction.  They are a true joy to photograph :)






♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment