photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Harper Maternity : Middle Georgia Maternity Photographer

I knew this beautiful lady back in highschool.  I was ecstatic when she contacted me about doing her maternity and baby photos.  It's always a joy to reconnect with people I haven't seen in years - especially when it happens because of my photography.  We met up on superbowl Sunday - just a couple of weeks away from her due date.  She was a champ throughout the entire session even though I know she was probably ready for a nap lol!!!








I will be sharing photos of Stacy's precious little girl very soon, here on the blog.  She is just as gorgeous as her mama ;)

♥♥♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely family ,nice photos.....

ISO 13485 Consultants

Post a Comment