photo logo34917_zpstqtog0at.png

Welcome to the JW Photography Blog!

|Photography that is unique, creative, passionate and beyond traditional|

Specializing In...

weddings, engagements and bridals in the middle Georgia area and beyond.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Burke 1 Year Session Sneak : Middle Georgia Child Photographer

I have to admit it, I adore 1 year sessions.  I love nothing more than to watch a little one dig into a cake and just go crazy.  I also love the 1 year antics - so. much. fun.  I always have a blast at these sessions.  This one was no exception.  First, look at this little guy!  Isn't he adorable???!!  He could model!  He was a champ through the entire session - even though it was hot, muggy and full of gnats.  The rain moved in and we had to duck for cover, but, once it let up we were right back at it.

He was all about the cake.  He required no prompting at all - he jumped right in there, face first.  Literally. face. first.  I was laughing so hard I could barely work the camera.  Priceless!










xoxo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment